Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Boat must be glowing yellow







Ok so my blog is pretty long and if you didn't see pictures you'd think their is no way well yesterday I went to take more pictures for my list of problems and found new ones while photographing old one .  I go to try to capture a picture of the gauges to show off the many false readings from the Depth gauge that either thinks it's .05 ft or 240 ft crazy or the ballast indicators showing fully tanks as empty and the wedge gauge that is either all up half way or all down. So I go to shoot it and the laughingly I have to say this chrome started peeling off the dash.
In the previous post I went to take the tower down and the chrome on the rope knob was peeling . I have to laugh because then I went to take pictures of the bilge holding water and found the carpet in the rear compartments discolored and event found mold on the (ejector) center seat cushion covered in either mold or discoloration.So this should do till I have time to go in detail on the gauges and updates on the cover.

No comments: